Re: [HSinA] New Members

    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 25, 2011
      I forgot to mention the day--Thursdays

      On Jul 25, 2011, at 9:59 AM, Christine McKeel wrote:

      Welcome!

      Will you be joining us at the park this week?  Some of the moms walk the track starting at 8:45 if you are interested.  I have 5th and 7th grade boys who are always looking for new friends.

      Chris McKeel

      On Jul 24, 2011, at 9:25 PM, aojack@... wrote:

      Hello Everyone,
      I'm looking forward to our membership with HSin A. We have 2 children and are going into our 5th year of homeschooling. We are excited about RPSEC Homeschool Mondays and would love to participate. Our daughter will be taking 5th grade science and our son 6th grade.

      Thanks so much.

      J.Marie Jackson

    • Mary Duxbury
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 25, 2011
        Welcome!
        I have a son who will be starting 6th grade this year. We will be at the park this Thurs. Hopefully, we will see you there.
        Mary

        To: HSinA@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 25, 2011
          Welcome. You should join us at the park on thursday morning. We have many boys that age, The girls that age seem to be on vacation. Very few attending this summer. :( But we would love to meet you.

          I'm looking forward to our membership with HSin A. We have 2 children and are going into our 5th year of homeschooling. We are excited about RPSEC Homeschool Mondays and would love to participate. Our daughter will be taking 5th grade science and our son 6th grade.

          Thanks so much.

          J.Marie Jackson

          hurs
        • Allison LaBorde
          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 25, 2011
            We have a fourth grade girl.... it would be great to meet you!
            ~Allison

            Message 5 of 11 , Jul 25, 2011
              Thank you all for the invitation to the park on Thurs. I'd love to come
              but, we have plans to attend the homeschool expo in ATL. then vacation
              thru Aug. Looking forward to meeting you

              jmarie jackson
              Message 6 of 11 , Jul 25, 2011
                I'm going to Atlanta. Is your kids going? It will be me and my 12 yr. old son :) Where are you staying?

                Message 7 of 11 , Jul 26, 2011
                  My husband and I are attending.  Fortunately, we have family who lives there.

                  Message 8 of 11 , Jul 26, 2011

                    Message 9 of 11 , Jul 26, 2011
                      That's cool! I can't wait. I wasjust omline getting an idea of workshops I want to attend. First time with my son. I hope he gets motivated.