Re: [HSinA] New Members

    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 25, 2011
      Welcome!

      Will you be joining us at the park this week?  Some of the moms walk the track starting at 8:45 if you are interested.  I have 5th and 7th grade boys who are always looking for new friends.

      Chris McKeel

      On Jul 24, 2011, at 9:25 PM, aojack@... wrote:

      Hello Everyone,
      I'm looking forward to our membership with HSin A. We have 2 children and are going into our 5th year of homeschooling. We are excited about RPSEC Homeschool Mondays and would love to participate. Our daughter will be taking 5th grade science and our son 6th grade.

      Thanks so much.

      J.Marie Jackson

        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 25, 2011
          Welcome!
          I have a son who will be starting 6th grade this year. We will be at the park this Thurs. Hopefully, we will see you there.
          Mary

          To: HSinA@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 25, 2011
            Welcome. You should join us at the park on thursday morning. We have many boys that age, The girls that age seem to be on vacation. Very few attending this summer. :( But we would love to meet you.

            I'm looking forward to our membership with HSin A. We have 2 children and are going into our 5th year of homeschooling. We are excited about RPSEC Homeschool Mondays and would love to participate. Our daughter will be taking 5th grade science and our son 6th grade.

            Thanks so much.

            J.Marie Jackson

            hurs
          • Allison LaBorde
            Message 5 of 11 , Jul 25, 2011
              We have a fourth grade girl.... it would be great to meet you!
              ~Allison

              Message 6 of 11 , Jul 25, 2011
                Thank you all for the invitation to the park on Thurs. I'd love to come
                but, we have plans to attend the homeschool expo in ATL. then vacation
                thru Aug. Looking forward to meeting you

                jmarie jackson
                Message 7 of 11 , Jul 25, 2011
                  I'm going to Atlanta. Is your kids going? It will be me and my 12 yr. old son :) Where are you staying?

                  Message 8 of 11 , Jul 26, 2011
                    My husband and I are attending.  Fortunately, we have family who lives there.

                    Message 9 of 11 , Jul 26, 2011

                      Message 10 of 11 , Jul 26, 2011
                        That's cool! I can't wait. I wasjust omline getting an idea of workshops I want to attend. First time with my son. I hope he gets motivated.