In need of a get together!

  • Jennifer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2011
      Hello, folks. I was just wondering if anyone is around or if everyone is taking a break for summer. I'm not clear on whether or not you guys are still meeting on Thursday mornings. I saw where you guys were thinking about changing it to 9 am because of the heat. Also, do you still do Mother's Night Out at Pizza Joint? If so, is anyone going tomorrow night? I'm in need of some answered questions as this will be my first year of homeschooling and it is steadily approaching!

      Thank You!

      Jennifer
    • Allison LaBorde
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2011
        Yes, we're still meeting on Thursdays.  9 AM.  Not sure when the next night out is, but we do still have them.  Hope to see you soon.
        ~Allison