Re: [HSinA] Fw: Home School Mondays offerings for Spring 2012 [1 Attachment]

  • LEE & JESSICA WHITLOCK
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24, 2011
      Teresa,
      I received this email the other day from you and was interested in enrolling my 4 children ( K5, 1st, and twin 5th graders)in this program. When I contacted Deborah she said the someone needed to collect the applications and turn them in. Are you the one who will be collecting them? If so, could I have your address to send them to? Thanks, Jessica Whitlock