Re: [HSinA] Homeschool Band @ Park today

  • shelley fettinger
    Message 1 of 4 , May 13, 2011
      Chris, I'm sorry we missed out on this.  Shell

      Message 2 of 4 , May 18, 2011
        Barb said if you are interested in having Owen start band next year he should begin in the summer.  Is he going into 5th next year?  You can go to the AAA homeschool band website for her number and info on the band. http://www.aaaband.org/

        Sorry you missed it.

        Chris

        Message 3 of 4 , May 19, 2011
          Thank you Chris!  I'll check out the website!  Shell