Please Read and Respond

    Message 1 of 6 , May 3, 2011
      Barb Rollins, the homeschool band director, would like to meet with us and tell everyone about the homeschool band. We were thinking she could come May 12th, but I wanted to make sure there would be lots of us there. How many of you will be at the park May 12th? Should I tell her 12:30 to give everyone time to show up?

      Chris
    • jandktuemler@atlanticbb.net
      We still have HAp so will not be able to attend- but would love to get a recap of info- thanks for setting this up Chris!
 On Tue, 3 May 2011 08:29:46 -0400

        Message 3 of 6 , May 3, 2011
          Hi Chris!

          Colin and I will be there if it is not rainy. However, he has no interest in playing any instrument...so don't worry about counting us in.

          Barb Rollins, the homeschool band director, would like to meet with us and tell everyone about the homeschool band. We were thinking she could come May 12th, but I wanted to make sure there would be lots of us there. How many of you will be at the park May 12th? Should I tell her 12:30 to give everyone time to show up?

          Chris

        • Mary Duxbury
          Message 4 of 6 , May 3, 2011
            I will be there by 12:15 at the latest. I would love Tyler to be interested in band , but so far I'm not getting a lot of response. I would love to hear what she has to say.

            To: HSinA@yahoogroups.com
            From: fourmckeels@...
            Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 08:29:46 -0400

            Message 5 of 6 , May 3, 2011