Fwd: [AikenHSTimes] Fwd: [LexingtonHSTimes] homeschool football team forming in Midlands area

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2011

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: wpg <wpgrahamster@...>
      Date: April 5, 2011 1:07:50 PM EDT
      To: Richland HSTimes <RichlandHSTimes@yahoogroups.com>, Aiken HSTimes <AikenHSTimes@yahoogroups.com>, Calhoun HSTimes <CalhounHSTimes@yahoogroups.com>, Orangeburg HSTimes <OrangeburgHSTimes@yahoogroups.com>, Newberry HSTimes <NewberryHSTimes@yahoogroups.com>, Saluda HSTimes <SaludaHSTimes@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [AikenHSTimes] Fwd: [LexingtonHSTimes] homeschool football team forming in Midlands area

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Mandy <teachinmy4boys@...>
      Date: Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 12:59 PM
      Subject: [LexingtonHSTimes] homeschool football team forming in Midlands
      area
      To: LexingtonHSTimes@yahoogroups.com

      Please help me to circulate the letter below regarding starting a PAC
      football team by sending to your members.

      Thank you
      PROVIDENCE ATHLETIC CLUB FOOTBALL

      The Providence Athletic Club would like to introduce full contact football
      for the 2011 fall season. Before we can do that we need to see what the
      interest level of our area would be. We would like to invite boys ages
      12-18. If sufficient interest is received in time we would like to begin
      with Spring training in May to get ready for the season.

      No football experience is necessary and we will practice in shorts and
      t-shirts. We plan to help the players learn the basics and fundamentals
      during spring practice. We need some dads to come who have an interest in
      developing a football program for Homeschool boys and private school boys
      who do not have a team to play on.

      The state of SC has two Homeschool teams presently and we plan to begin the
      next one. There is a team in Chester (Carolina Crusaders) and a team in
      Anderson (Anderson Cavaliers). It has been proven that Homeschool football
      can work and there are teams springing up all over the US.

      If you have a son that you think might be interested please email us his
      name and DOB. Please contact Sarah Johansson at rjohansson1@... for
      more information.

      Sincerely,

      Sarah Johansson
      Providence Athletic Club Panthers

      --
      Jennifer Aurednik
      Providence Athletic Club Director

      "I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ
      Jesus."
      Philippians 3:14

      ------------------------------------

      To reach the group moderator, send an email to:
      AikenHSTimes-owner@yahoogroups.com

      The South Carolina County Times, and each individual County Times group messages, files, links, etc. made by members, moderators, or owners is not to be considered legal, medical or any other type of advice.  For legal advice all members should consult an attorney, for medical advice all members should consult a physician, and for any other advice members should consult a professional qualified to give such advice.  No messages are to be copied, and forwarded without the original posters permission.  Yahoo! Groups Links

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
         (Yahoo! ID required)