Mom's Night Out, 4/8/2011, 7:00 pm

  • HSinA@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 5, 2011
      Reminder from: HSinA Yahoo! Group

      Title: Mom's Night Out

      Date: Friday April 8, 2011
      Time: 7:00 pm - 7:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Friday.
      Location: Pizza Joint

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 6, 2011
        REMEMBER!!!  We will be meeting at my house (107 Westwood Drive) this month due to the Masters.

        Chris

        Date: Friday April 8, 2011
        Time: 7:00 pm - 7:00 pm
        Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Friday.
        Location: Pizza Joint

        Copyright © 2011  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 6, 2011
          I'll miss you all!  We'll be in Charleston.

          Linda

          Date: Friday April 8, 2011
          Time: 7:00 pm - 7:00 pm