Re: [HSinA] Local Text Book Sale, $5

  • Yeni
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 29, 2011
      Oh wow that's awesome!! Thank you for sharing!
      I will try to make it there tomorrow

      Sent from my iPhone
      803.426.0171
      "There are two cardinal sins from which all others spring:
      Impatience and lazziness."

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: wpg <wpgrahamster@...>
      Date: March 28, 2011 12:04:19 PM EDT
      To: South Carolina HSTimes <SouthCarolinaHSTimes@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [AikenHSTimes] Books, $5

      Sharing this for anyone who may be interested. Feel free to pass this on.
      Wendy Graham

      Hi,

      I am from Columbus county. We bought a warehouse in Fair Bluff. The
      previous owners were going to start a private school and had purchased app.
      20,000 textbooks. They were unable to start the school and sold the
      warehouse with contents included. I home school my children and have looked
      through the books and found they would be very useful for home school
      families. We are trying to set up a day for a book buy for home school
      families. The books range in grades first through high school. The
      publishers include Scott Foresman, McGraw-Hill, Horizon, Saxon, etc. We also
      have French, Latin, Spanish, Dutch, high school elective, Teachers Edition
      and workbooks. Most of the books are in excellent condition, some are used,
      but with app. 20,000 it is very easy to get great books. Because the books
      are on pallets we decided we should charge only $5.00 a book. I am trying
      to reach as many families as we can. If you think anyone in your group
      might be interested let me know and we will make arrangements to set a
      time. Please pass this email to the members of your group. I will be at
      the warehouse Thursday (March 31st) and Friday (April 1st) 10:00 until
      2:00. We had a two day sale for parents from Charlotte and Wilmington last
      week. They were all very pleased with the quality and price of the books.
      I have searched the internet for other home school groups within a
      reasonable distance and I am contacting them as well. If you have any
      suggestions please let me know. We do have a company that buys in bulk to
      resell on Amazon coming in April, but we would like to help families like
      our own first. The address is 11917 Andrew Jackson Hwy Fair Bluff NC
      28439. Please call with any questions or for directions.

      Thanks for your time,

      Ramona McDonald

      heathm@...

      910-649-7444