Fw: [AAHE] Elephant Brunch

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 23, 2011

      ----- Forwarded Message ----
      From: sidesd2 <sidesd2@...>
      To: AAHE@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wed, February 23, 2011 8:22:53 AM
      Subject: [AAHE] Elephant Brunch

      Hope you're doing well! I wanted to invite you to our Elephant Brunch next week on Thursday, 3rd at 2pm. We will have the Ringling Bros. elephants eating their brunch of fruits, veggies and loaves of bread, on the James Brown Arena plaza. It's a lot of fun! There will also be performers and clowns to interact with the kids, and the elephant trainer there to answer any questions. Please pass along to your friends.

      Hope to see you there!

      Katie Wells

      Director of Marketing

      Augusta Entertainment Complex

      601 7th Street

      Augusta, GA 30901

    • Krystal
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 28, 2011
        " We will have the Ringling Bros. elephants eating their brunch of fruits, veggies and loaves of bread, on the James Brown Arena plaza. "

        Is anyone planning on going to this? I think we may.

        ~krystal
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 28, 2011
          I thought about it. I just have to be bak around 3:25 to pick up Morgan.