Re: [HSinA] Re: park

    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 13, 2011
      I really don't want to sit outside today:)

      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 13, 2011
        The Royer's are going to head out to McD's for lunch and to hang for a bit if anyone is there, then we will be taking off at about 1:30 to meet Jackee at Chick Fil A. I hope we get to see some of you today!! :-)

        oh! are we doing the MNO tonight?

        ~k~

        Message 3 of 14 , Jul 13, 2011
          Brandon and I will be at the park tomorrow