Re: [HSinA] Re: park

  • Jackee Simmons
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 13, 2011
      Zach's birthday is Monday so I was going to bring cupcakes to the park today.  It's too dang cold!  We are going to go to Chick Fil A at 1:30 as we have some stuff we need to complete this morning.  We are treating anyone who wants to come to a kids icecream in lieu of cupcakes.

      Jackee

      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 13, 2011
        I really don't want to sit outside today:)

        i'm guessing since it's late to decide this, we should all meet at the park and then decide from there. that way everyone who doesn't read this first thing will see it. we could take them to the library or try to reach the bouncy brats lady. bookstore, walk the mall.

        --- In HSinA@yahoogroups.com, Linda Johnson <linders_j@...> wrote:

        > Some of the boys (like Sam) are getting kind of big to go on the McD play structure, especially in a large gang if there are toddlers there.  We could take the boys on a hike down to Carolina Bay (near O'Dell Weeks) or HItchcock Woods.  Thoughts?
        >
        > Linda

      • Krystal
        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 13, 2011
          The Royer's are going to head out to McD's for lunch and to hang for a bit if anyone is there, then we will be taking off at about 1:30 to meet Jackee at Chick Fil A. I hope we get to see some of you today!! :-)

          oh! are we doing the MNO tonight?

          ~k~

          Message 4 of 14 , Jul 13, 2011
            Brandon and I will be at the park tomorrow