moms night out!

  • my3boyz1124
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2009
      Ok girls...any ideas for July's moms night out?
      Taking suggestions.

      maybe dinner? maybe.... an evening at the pool? tattoo parlour? (ok ok maybe not)
    • Allison LaBorde
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2009
        Taco Sushi?????

        Ok girls...any ideas for July's moms night out?
        Taking suggestions.

        maybe dinner? maybe.... an evening at the pool? tattoo parlour? (ok ok maybe not)

      • brian and nicole wernet
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 2, 2009
          Ohhhh! I like it

          Ok girls...any ideas for July's moms night out?
          Taking suggestions.

          maybe dinner? maybe.... an evening at the pool? tattoo parlour? (ok ok maybe not)

        • kim_nic_rhett
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 2, 2009
            Anyplace downtown would be fun! Takosushi tends to get crowded so if we are a big group we might want to make reservations and/or go early. Looking forward to seeing everyone! Feliz Quatro Julio!
            Kim