thank you

  • Andrea
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2011
      i want to thank all my home(school)girls for all their thoughts and the beautiful flowers. i can't begin to tell you how lucky i feel to have such a great support group.

      when i got home tuesday i had to get up and go to charleston to see my mom. long couple of weeks, but we'll be there thursday. looking forward to some normalcy.

      thank you again. y'all are the best.
      andrea

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 2, 2011
          We've missed you and Cooper.  It must have been a tough holiday for all of you, but I hope the new year brings happier times.

          See you soon!

          Linda

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 2, 2011
            Glad your back home, we've missed you.