Christmas Party

    Message 1 of 23 , Dec 14, 2010
      Don't forget the Christmas party is Monday the 20th at 6 pm.  The following people have said they are coming.  Am I missing anyone?  Please let me know if you can make it so we will have gingerbread men for all the children.

      Teresa Jara 2 adults 1 kid
      Bethany 2 adults 2 kids
      Kristen Henningsen 2 adults 2 kids
      Mary Duxbury1 adult 1 kid
      Allison LaBorde 2 adults 3 kids
      Christie Morgan 1 adult 1 child
      Linda Johnson 2 adults 2 kids
      Chris McKeel 2 adults 2 kids

      Chris
    • jandktuemler@atlanticbb.net
      The Tuemlers (Nic, Rhett & Kim) will unfortunately miss the party :( Happy Holidays to everyone!!! Kim
 On Tue, 14 Dec 2010 20:46:00 -0500 ... The Tuemlers

        Message 3 of 23 , Dec 14, 2010
          Unfortunately, we have another engagement that evening.  I am sorry we will not be able to attend and see our "special people".

          Merry Christmas to all!

          Jackee

        • HSinA@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 23 , Jan 7, 2011
            HSinA group:

            in general, what nights are you available for mothers night out that will start at 7:00

            o monday
            o tuesday
            o wednesday
            o thursday
            o friday
            o saturday
            o sunday
            o any
            o none

            web site listed above.

            Thanks!
          • Andrea
            Message 5 of 23 , Jan 10, 2011
              ok ladies, we need more votes. there's a place for all or none. you can also pick as many days as possible. looks like fridays are still the best for everyone.
              --- In HSinA@yahoogroups.com, HSinA@yahoogroups.com wrote:

              > HSinA group:
              >
              > in general, what nights are you available for mothers night out that will start at 7:00
              >
              > o monday
              > o tuesday
              > o wednesday
              > o thursday
              > o friday
              > o saturday
              > o sunday
              > o any
              > o none

              > web site listed above.
              >
              > Thanks!

            • Jackee Simmons
              Message 6 of 23 , Jan 10, 2011
                Hi Andrea:

                MNO is very appealing to me.  I'd love to get to spend time with all of the ladies and get to know everyone better.  However, it's difficult to be a part of the poll because of the way my family works right now.  If there's an opportunity for me to participate, I will jump on it.  However, right now my hubby works his job all week, helps at home, and then builds all weekend.  We both build all weekend.  It's just a very busy time for us.  I cannot, in good conscience, ask him to put in any more effort than he already does.  If anything, I need to put in more effort supporting and serving him and giving him time off!

                So whatever everyone decides, if I can make it work I will, otherwise, I am hoping that when our project is done and we are moved I can have a relaxing night out with the girls and spending time getting to know everyone on a more personal level.

                Although I spend most of my Thursdays on my feet and contribute very little to the adult group, please know that you are all very special to me and I am blessed that Sage and Zach have such a wonderful group of children to interact with.  I am thankful that my family is included in the group and that we have been welcomed warmly.  Each of you have done a wonderful job educating your children and giving them skills they need to have every opportunity to succeed when they leave the nest.  I am blessed by your example and your experience.  I am blessed by the extracurriculare activities that are arranged and shared and appreciate the opportunity to be a part of the group.

                Sincerely,

                Jackee (Sage and Zach's mom)

                ok ladies, we need more votes. there's a place for all or none. you can also pick as many days as possible. looks like fridays are still the best for everyone.

                --- In HSinA@yahoogroups.com, HSinA@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                > HSinA group:
                >
                > in general, what nights are you available for mothers night out that will start at 7:00
                >
                > o monday
                > o tuesday
                > o wednesday
                > o thursday
                > o friday
                > o saturday
                > o sunday
                > o any
                > o none

                > web site listed above.
                >
                > Thanks!

              • Allison LaBorde
                Message 7 of 23 , Jan 10, 2011
                  It might be nice to try and do two a month, but one Friday and one a different day.  Maybe we could plan MNO for the next two months and evaluate in early March?

                  Message 8 of 23 , Jan 10, 2011
                    I won't be able to go this Thrusday,  I have to go to the band parent's meeting.  I only have two nighttime commitments per month and it has interfered with the last two mnos!

                    Chris
                    On Jan 10, 2011, at 4:47 PM, Allison LaBorde wrote:

                    It might be nice to try and do two a month, but one Friday and one a different day.  Maybe we could plan MNO for the next two months and evaluate in early March?

                    ok ladies, we need more votes. there's a place for all or none. you can also pick as many days as possible. looks like fridays are still the best for everyone.
                    --- In HSinA@yahoogroups.com, HSinA@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                    > HSinA group:
                    >
                    > in general, what nights are you available for mothers night out that will start at 7:00
                    >
                    > o monday
                    > o tuesday
                    > o wednesday
                    > o thursday
                    > o friday
                    > o saturday
                    > o sunday
                    > o any
                    > o none

                    > web site listed above.
                    >
                    > Thanks!

                  • Krystal
                    Message 9 of 23 , Jan 10, 2011
                      Things are so different for us from week to week that it's difficult for me to vote. The only nights I can't do a MNO are Wednesday and Saturday nights. Maybe we could do a Friday one month and a Tuesday another and rotate that way??

                      ~krystal
                    • Allison LaBorde