Julliard info...respond ASAP

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 14, 2010
    There are two free concerts that we may be able to attend but we have to make reservations ASAP. I am willing to make reservations for you if you let me know which performance and how many people (number of children and number of adults).  Let me know by Thursday, Dec 16th and I will call on Friday.

    1. Grades 6-8 Young people's concert March 9, 2011 @ 10 am
    2. Grades 3-5 Kidz Bop theater performance-Jazz musicians March 8, 2011 @ 10 am.
    See attachments for more details.

    Chris
  • Jackee Simmons
    Message 2 of 3 , Dec 14, 2010
      Chris:

      I would love to attend - but my kids are 6 and 7.  Can they participate?

      Jackee

      Message 3 of 3 , Dec 15, 2010
        2 children, 1 adult, for the Grade 3-5 concert please.  Thanks so much for looking into this, Chris!

        Linda