851Re: [HSinA] Poll results for HSinA

    Sep 1, 2010
      So it looks like we will move our part time to 12:00 on September 9th, next Thursday.  Please let those who are not on Yahoo know.

      See  you at 9 am tomorrow!!

      Chris

      On Sep 1, 2010, at 4:34 AM, HSinA@yahoogroups.com  wrote:

      The following HSinA poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: We need to decide when to change our park time back to 12:00. Some of you are glad to escape the heat by meeting in the morning and others are having difficulty fitting it into the school day. Now that we have 45 members it is a little more difficult to reach a consensus. Please vote on the change that best suits you. You have until August 31st.

      When do you want to change the time of park day from 9 am to 12 noon?

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - September 2nd, 2 votes, 13.33%
      - September 9th, 7 votes, 46.67%
      - Sometime later in September when it cools off., 6 votes, 40.00%

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HSinA