343Re: [HSinA] Park Day

    Jan 7, 2010
      Sounds great to us!

      From: Christine McKeel <fourmckeels@...>
      To: HSinA@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thu, January 7, 2010 8:13:30 AM
      Subject: Re: [HSinA] Park Day

      That sounds great to me.  Hitchcock Woods?  We could meet at my house and walk from there, but we have to go down (and back up) a steep hill.  Not jogger friendly for those with little ones.

      The entrances on Dibble Road are nice and flat and wide if anyone needs to bring a jogger.

      Chris

      On Jan 7, 2010, at 7:51 AM, Linda Johnson wrote:

      Okay, I forgot to change the subject line....