2430MythBusters, Aircraft Carriers, and Castles... oh my!

  • Carolina Homeschooler
    Jul 16, 2014

      Hi everyone,

      I was able to reserve more seats for the MythBusters: Behind the Myths show, so I'm extending the registration deadline to July 19. We'll watch Jamie and Adam match wits on stage with each other and members of the audience, see on-stage experiments and rocking video, and hear behind-the-scenes stories. And for the first time ever, fans will join Jamie and Adam on the stage and assist in their mind-twisting and not-always-orthodox approach to science. Find out more at http://www.carolinahomeschooler.com/atravelmyth.html

      I’ve also planned sleepovers in Atalaya Castle at Huntington Beach State Park (http://www.carolinahomeschooler.com/atravelatalaya.html), and on the USS Yorktown near Charleston SC, (http://www.carolinahomeschooler.com/atravelyork.html).

      For information about other trips and events, visit http://www.carolinahomeschooler.com/atravel.html

      To get updates in your email box, subscribe to our newsletter via the link on any page of my website and friend us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/carolinahomeschooler

      Warmly,

      Dianna