2397Re: [HSinA] Questions

  • Davis
    Jan 7, 2014
      We have several home schooled students who are members of the Youth Wing at the Aiken Community Playhouse.  They meet the second Saturday of every month, so your child could come try that out this saturday!  That age group meets 11:45-1:15.  We also have a ton of opportunities during the year for the kids to be involved.  The level of participation is completely up to the student.  I hope that helps!

      Juli Davis

      On Monday, January 6, 2014 12:07 PM, "pippi747_313@..." <pippi747_313@...> wrote:

      Hello guys!  I am new to the group.  Currently my 11 year old is in public school but is bored and unhappy so I am considering the move to homeschooling her.  She is a social butterfly though and I am scared she will feel isolated.  Are there regular homeschool activities/meetings/groups in our area?  If not are there any close?  I just need a plan in place before I make the move.

      Thanks in advance.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic