2393Italy and more!

  • Carolina Homeschooler
    Jan 3, 2014

      Hi everyone,

      Join Carolina Homeschooler in March 2015 for our second trip to Italy! We had a wonderful time in 2012, forging strong friendships and exploring ancient ruins and historical treasures, museums and cathedrals, canals, islands, and catacombs together. This time we'll visit Rome, Florence, Venice, Burano, Pisa, Verona, and Pompeii. Some of the sites we'll see are St. Mark's Square, Doges' Palace, Michelangelo's David, the Uffizi Gallery, the Colosseum, the Pantheon, Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, the ruins of Pompeii, the colorful island of Burano, St. Peter's Square, and more. Find out more at http://www.carolinahomeschooler.com/atravelitaly.html

      Upcoming 2014 trips and events:

      101 Inventions that Changed the World

      Van Gogh Alive

      Fort Caswell Coastal Camp