    From: Karyn Sealy <ksealy@...>
    Date: October 10, 2013 at 3:59:57 PM EDT
    To: chimichurriandt@...
    Subject: Student Art and Sciences Competition this December

    Hi Allison,

    Hope your school year is going very well. I wanted to share with you a project I have been working on, please share with interested teachers (grades 3+).

    Inaugural student competition for the Aiken Gallery of Arts and Science, to promote creative thinking and community engagement. Please share the poster and add to the events calendar for Saturday December 14th, 2013 from 3-5pm at the Aiken County Historical Museum. All work will be juried and available for purchase to the public (all proceeds are earmarked for each student's school for Public Education Partners projects).  This event is sponsored by Public Education Partners in downtown Aiken (803)649-9040), 208F The Alley, and all entries will be received there. The Aiken Center for the Arts has agreed to show the work during the month of January.

    Entry form and Poster attached (including article describing the competition)

    Thankyou and let me know of any questions!
    Karyn Sealy
    (803)-221-3123