2368Wild Turkey Federation Field Trip

  • kiloyd
    Sep 14, 2013
      I am planning a field trip to the Wild Turkey Center in Edgefield. Friday, Oct. 18th in the morning. I am thinking start at 10:00 for a guided tour. Cost is $5 per adult and $3 per child. We need 10 children for the tour.

      If you want to go let me know the ages. If we have a lot I'll ask for two tours, one for younger and one for older. I'll have a 7th, 3rd, and 1st grader.

      Thinking we can do the guided tour then picnic and take a short hike for those that want to.