2362The First Tee of Aiken Fall 2013 Session

  • Kim Tuemler
    Sep 10, 2013
      The First Tee of Aiken is offering a Home school golf course for all levels of play (beginner to Birdie) on Fridays.  Classes start this week at Houndslake Golf Course.  Contact Lexie with any questions or concerns.

      On Sep 7, 2013, at 11:03 AM, lexie@... wrote;

      The First Tee of Aiken
      901 Houndslake Drive
      Aiken, South Carolina 29803
      (803) 226-0053

      REMINDER: Fall 2013 Session Starts TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 10!

      Here are just a few things to remember for the upcoming Session:

      Please be sure to be here on time - class starts promptly at the stated starting time

      All participants should be dropped off and picked up at The First Tee of Aiken classroom located on the second floor of Houndslake Country Club (there is a parking lot in the back of the building, next to the pool and Guest House)

      All new participants will receive a New Student  Folder with information about our program

      Please be sure to dress in proper golf attire - non-denim shorts/pants/skirts with a collard shirt and tennis shoes (or golf shoes)

      If you have golf clubs, please bring them. If not, we have plenty for each participant to use!

      We are looking forward to a great Fall Session! If you have any other questions, please let us know!

      Thank you!

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic