      Sent from Windows Mail

      From: Aly
      Sent: ‎Thursday‎, ‎September‎ ‎5‎, ‎2013 ‎2‎:‎06‎ ‎PM
      To: HSinA@yahoogroups.com

      12:00 until whenever.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Sep 5, 2013, at 9:10 AM, <oberiahaines@...> wrote:

      Me, too.   I have a 2nd grader and a boy going on 4 (starting preK), and I'm about 9mo pregnant with number 3.  Of course, it may just be pregnancy brain, but as I'm browsing through all the posts, I seem to be missing one important detail--

      What time on Thursdays?  I can do O'dell Weeks, I'm sure, but I don't know what time to be there.

      Thanks in advance!!!

      -Bear

      --- In hsina@yahoogroups.com, <kiloyd@...> wrote:

      Okay, then my goal for next week is to call them.

      Katherine