2359NYC Group Trip & Columbia Ballet Performances

  • Carolina Homeschooler
    Sep 9, 2013

      Ballet: Robin Hood, The Nutcracker, and Oz

      Join Carolina Homeschooler for three educational outreach performances (in October, December, and February) by the Columbia Classical Ballet Company. These are full-length ballet productions by professional dancers from Japan, Brazil, Ukraine, Hungary, South Korea, Taiwan, Argentina, and the United States. The performances are recommended for students in all grade levels (and younger siblings as well). The cost is $15 for all three ballets for ages 5 and up. Register by September 20, open to members and non-members. Find out more at http://www.carolinahomeschooler.com/atravelccb.html

      New York City Group Trip

      We're going back to New York City in May 2014! We'll visit the Statue of Liberty (and Ellis Island, if it reopens in time), tour the Tenement Museum to see how early immigrants really lived, watch a Broadway play and explore Times Square, enjoy Central Park, get great views of the city at Rockefeller Center's Top of the Rock, walk along the Brooklyn Bridge, have a guided tour of Wall Street and Ground Zero, and more. The registration deadline is October 31. Find out more at: http://www.carolinahomeschooler.com/atravelnyc.html

      Warmly,

      Dianna