      From: sammears59 <sammears59@...>
      To: HSinA@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, July 29, 2013 11:46 AM
      Subject: [HSinA] New in Aiken

      Hi, My name is Peggy and our family recently moved to Aiken. I've been homeschooling for the last 20 years and this year I'll be schooling my 15 year old son who is a rising 10th grader. Could you share a little about your group and what activities are available for high school teens. I'm not using the public school option for virtual schooling although I have in past years. Thanks so much!

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic