      From: "kiloyd@..." <kiloyd@...>
      To: "HSinA@yahoogroups.com" <HSinA@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tue, March 6, 2012 4:59:52 PM
      Subject: Re: [HSinA] Re: HIitchcock Woods

      okay, let me know.

      Now, where is an entrance and parking?

      From: Aly <chimichurriandt@...>
      To: "HSinA@yahoogroups.com" <HSinA@yahoogroups.com>
      Cc: "HSinA@yahoogroups.com" <HSinA@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, March 6, 2012 1:51 PM

      We might.  If we aren't going to Columbia we will go.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Mar 6, 2012, at 1:17 PM, kiloyd@... wrote:

      Ooh, I had a hurt back last month. Feel better soon.

      I realized that my son has early release Wed. So I'd have to go earlier or after 1:00. How about Friday at 12:30? If you are feeling better.

      Does anyone else want to meet Friday?

      Katherine