1722Re: [HSinA] Fw: [homeschoolforyou] Two Homeschool Skating Parties

  • kiloyd@yahoo.com
    Dec 7, 2011
      Thank you. :)

      From: teresa jara <teresajara@...>
      To: HSinA@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, December 6, 2011 10:15 AM
      Subject: Re: [HSinA] Fw: [homeschoolforyou] Two Homeschool Skating Parties

      Don't lnow much about them. Went to skating party last year at beginning of year and there was a fee to join. Looked over in and wasn't for me. Friend did join.
      The Homeschooling for you- they don't force you to join, but activities are cheaper. They have skating on the second friday of every month. They have a PE class every thursday. Look up both by website to get more information. :)