1716Re: [HSinA] Fw: [homeschoolforyou] Two Homeschool Skating Parties

  • kiloyd@yahoo.com
    Dec 5, 2011
      Could you please give me info. on the CSRA group? We are new to Aiken.

      From: teresa jara <teresajara@...>
      To: HSinA@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, December 1, 2011 8:29 AM
      Subject: [HSinA] Fw: [homeschoolforyou] Two Homeschool Skating Parties

      ----- Forwarded Message ----
      From: Noele Lang <noelelang@...>
      Sent: Wed, November 30, 2011 9:31:16 PM

      To prevent confusion about skating this month, below is a brief synopsis.
      There are 2 homeschool Skating Parties this month, Yeah twice the fun!!
      CSRA Homeschool Association Skating Party is Friday, Dec. 2nd at Redwing on Washington Rd.  1-3pm
      Homeschool for You Skating Party is Friday, Dec. 9th at Skateland on Windsor Spring Rd.   1-3pm
      To attend the CSRA Party you must be a member and it's Free.
      To attend the Homeschool for You party you do not have to be a member but there is a charge of $4.50 for non-members.
      I hope this alleviates any confusion between the 2 Christmas skate parties.

      By His Grace,

      So teach us to number our days, that we may gain a heart of wisdom.  Psalm 90:12

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic