      From: "sandyspence@..." <sandyspence@...>
      To: HSinA@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tue, March 1, 2011 12:29:44 PM
      Subject: [HSinA] new member

      Hi, I'm Sandy Spence, mom of two, a 5 year old in kindergarten at SAPK and a 10 year old enrolled in the South Carolina Virtual Charter School. School at home for DJ has been a major plus as we are dealing with some learning challenges, and I am talking with my 5 year old about staying home and doing SCVCS with us next year. It's been hard to engage with any groups while they were doing two different things, but I look forward to taking advantage of more opps if she's with us.

      And I think we are going to come to the Elephant Brunch since my daughter will be out of school.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic