1230Re: [HSinA] Park Day

  • Jackee Simmons
    Feb 1 4:19 AM
      LM*O - can one parent be appointed to referree the dart ownership matches???????

      From: teresa jara <teresajara@...>
      To: HSinA@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sun, January 30, 2011 3:26:42 PM
      Subject: Re: [HSinA] Park Day

      They would probably get their nerf darts mixed up or lost.

      From: Krystal <momnomorenoless@...>
      Subject: [HSinA] Park Day
      To: HSinA@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, January 29, 2011, 1:18 PM

      Hey all! I don't know if there are any specific 'rules' to park day but I wanted to let everyone know that Gabs brought the Nerf gun last week and has been told not to do so again. I don't know how everyone feels about toy weapons so I've asked my kids to leave them at home. I apologize if it bothered anyone! See you all next week!

      Krystal

    • Show all 25 messages in this topic