1220Re: [HSinA] Re: Park Day

  • Allison LaBorde
    Jan 30, 2011
      this conversation makes girl drama look so much more fun.  throwing rocks and blood and guns....just another thing to look forward to in a few years.  sigh....

      From: Krystal <momnomorenoless@...>
      To: HSinA@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sun, January 30, 2011 5:22:11 PM
      Subject: [HSinA] Re: Park Day

      I don't mind the nerf guns at home but generally I don't like the idea of just 'open season' at the park. Although, like was mentioned, it's better than sticks and rocks! I really like the idea of a planned nerf day and that way anyone who doesn't like the idea can know it's happening and the kids who can participate can all suit up and get it out of their system! As for bullets being lost, I think the kids know it's just part of the process.

      ~k~

      --- In HSinA@yahoogroups.com, "Andrea" <ablugrl@...> wrote:

      > although i hate weapons, i think you can't stop it. lets make a planned nerf day so they all know. we're just going to have to accept bullets will be lost.
      >
      > --

    • Show all 25 messages in this topic