1217Re: [HSinA] Park Day

    Jan 30, 2011
      They would probably get their nerf darts mixed up or lost.

      From: Christine McKeel <fourmckeels@...>
      To: HSinA@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sun, January 30, 2011 9:29:40 AM
      Subject: Re: [HSinA] Park Day

      I don't really have much of an opinion.  I see them to be a lot like dodge ball or tag.  I guess the only problem would be, like Linda said, some kids will be "unarmed."

      We are planning to bring a playground ball next week.

      On Jan 30, 2011, at 8:14 AM, Linda Johnson wrote:

      Don't worry about it, Krystal.  Sam and Max have been asking if they could bring their Nerf guns.  I only said no just because it wouldn't be fair if others didn't have them.  What does everyone think of Nerf guns?