      I don't really have much of an opinion.  I see them to be a lot like dodge ball or tag.  I guess the only problem would be, like Linda said, some kids will be "unarmed."

      We are planning to bring a playground ball next week.

      Chris
      On Jan 30, 2011, at 8:14 AM, Linda Johnson wrote:

      Don't worry about it, Krystal.  Sam and Max have been asking if they could bring their Nerf guns.  I only said no just because it wouldn't be fair if others didn't have them.  What does everyone think of Nerf guns?

      Linda

      --- On Sat, 1/29/11, Krystal <momnomorenoless@...> wrote:

      From: Krystal <momnomorenoless@...>
      Subject: [HSinA] Park Day
      To: HSinA@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, January 29, 2011, 1:18 PM

      Hey all! I don't know if there are any specific 'rules' to park day but I wanted to let everyone know that Gabs brought the Nerf gun last week and has been told not to do so again. I don't know how everyone feels about toy weapons so I've asked my kids to leave them at home. I apologize if it bothered anyone! See you all next week!

      Krystal

    • Show all 25 messages in this topic