Welcome to the Spring Mystery Quilt!!

  • Heather
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2011
      This morning I was up (way too early) and put the finishing touches on the Mystery Quilt.

      Have you picked out your fabrics yet? If so, take a picture and upload them here to show off! I'll start by adding mine.

      My lovely pattern tester (Joan, who I will be inviting to join us here) told me she wouldn't recommend for beginners. But please don't, well, freak out if you are!! I'll be here every step of the way and if we need to we can have a little get together to answer questions and get help.

      How about y'all introducing yourselves? First name, what city you live in and how long you've been quilting. There's just a few of us right now but as the clues go out we'll grow in size.

      Have a wonderful (snowy!) evening!!

      ~ h