online logo merchandise

  • Dianne Devine
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 9, 2011
      Hi,

      I'm looking for an online store where we can order company logo merchandise individually-- for example, windbreakers and possibly sweatshirts. I have minimum storage space and I'd like not to tie up $$$ in stock...

      Does anyone have any suggestions/recommendations for an online vendor with good quality logo merchandise?

      Thank you in advance for your help.

      Dianne Devine

    • Gary Lear
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 9, 2011
        Diane,

        I have not used this company, but from what I understand they allow the ordering
        of very small quantities of items, so you can order as you need things. I've
        used a local company in the past that allowed the same thing, and this company's
        prices seem very reasonable.

        http://www.queensboro.com/

        Make a Great Day!

        Gary Lear, President & CEO
        Author of Leadership Lessons From the Medicine Wheel: The Seven Elements of High
        Performance

        Resource Development Systems LLC
        Managing the Human Side of Business (sm)

        gelear@... www.ResourceDevelopmentSystems.com

        (c) 2011 permission denied to use this post in any other forum or in any way
        other than on the discussion list that it was originally posted.
      • Joel
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 10, 2011
          I have used Land's End for several years and have been very happy. They frequently have sales with no extra charge for the logo. You will have to pay a set-up fee for the logo but I think that is usually negotiable, so ask questions...

          I love their selection and product quality. Make sure you go to the Business Outfitters section:

          http://ocs.landsend.com/cd/frontdoor?store_name=corpsales&store_type=1

          Joel DiGirolamo

          BSEE, MBA, MS Psychology
          Turbocharged Leadership www.turbochargedleadership.com