Twitter and HR

  • rudra_76
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2010
      I found this interesting guide on Twitter: Best Practices and Tips
      <http://afreelist-blogspot.tradepub.com/free/w_make01/?p=w_make01>

      However the topic of this mail is to ask you opinion on do you use
      Twitter for your HR Activities. There could be multiple use of this
      social networking tool like:

      1. Posting of jobs.
      2. Interacting with the employees
      3. Updating HR policies or HR news using Twitter.
      4. Promoting and sharing HR activities across the company if it has
      multiple location.
      These are few basic ideas, I am sure you must have other real world
      ideas where HR can utilize these social networking tools in many
      interesting ways.

      Thanks
      Rudra

    • Debbie Hall
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5, 2010
        We use it. We promote our company (business development and marketing),
        post jobs, give info on cool things we're doing as a company (blood
        drive, collecting donations for earthquakes, etc) and announce contract
        wins and new business partners.

        Debbie Hall, SPHR

        Vice President, HR

        JHT, Inc.

        ISO 9001: 2008 Certified

        2710 Discovery Drive, Suite 100

        Orlando, FL 32826

        407.381.7797 Ext. 107

        dhall@... <mailto:dhall@...> | www.jht.com <http://www.jht.com>

        P please consider the environment before printing this email

        I found this interesting guide on Twitter: Best Practices and Tips
        <http://afreelist-blogspot.tradepub.com/free/w_make01/?p=w_make01>

        However the topic of this mail is to ask you opinion on do you use
        Twitter for your HR Activities. There could be multiple use of this
        social networking tool like:

        1. Posting of jobs.
        2. Interacting with the employees
        3. Updating HR policies or HR news using Twitter.
        4. Promoting and sharing HR activities across the company if it has
        multiple location.
        These are few basic ideas, I am sure you must have other real world
        ideas where HR can utilize these social networking tools in many
        interesting ways.

        Thanks
        Rudra

        JHT CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments,
        may contain confidential information exclusively provided for intended
        recipients or authorized representatives of the intended recipients. Any
        dissemination of this e-mail by anyone other than an intended recipient or
        authorized representatives of the intended recipients is strictly prohibited.
        If you are not a named recipient or authorized representatives of the intended
        recipients, you are prohibited from any further viewing of the e-mail or any
        attachments or from making any use of the e-mail or attachments. If you believe
        you have received this e-mail in error, notify the sender immediately and
        permanently delete the e-mail, any attachments, and all copies thereof from any
        drives or storage media and destroy any printouts of the e-mail or attachments.