Re: [HRNET] Request for Assistance: Info on Performance Appraisals Needed for Presentation

  • Shari Gerencher
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2007
      Hi Gary,

      One reason why we conduct formal performance evaluations twice a year is
      that it guarantees our employees one-on-one time with their Managers at
      least 2 times per year to discuss their goals, performance, and
      development. I feel that great Managers don't need formal sessions like
      these to connect with their employees about performance because great
      Managers are always doing it whether formally or informally with their
      employees, but because so many even well-intentioned Managers often don't
      take the time to do this on their own, having formal discussions planned
      each year ensures this happens.

      Shari