No activity in last 7 days
The Human Relations Commission was created to encourage understanding and respect between residents of Skokie with various racial, ethnic, cultural and religious backgrounds. The Commission is responsible for and actively involved in the enforcement of the Fair Housing Ordinance. The Commission sponsors human relations workshops, and works in the schools and community to further equal opportunity for all Skokie residents and as well as celebrate the community's ethnic and cultural diversity.
- Race Relations
- Jun 8, 2009
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.