promo.........Your Party Invitation!

  • aromancewriter@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26 6:07 AM

      Readers, Authors, and all others...

      Party Time: All Day, Tues, Aug. 29th (central time)

      I’m happy to announce that I’ve had 5 books released recently. It wasn’t my intention, but I have suspicions all my editors had it in for me.

      I’m having a big party with the usual but I also invite members (especially readers) to post recipes of yummy foods all day. I’ll post dozens myself from dinners to desserts. So if you like to cook...this will be the day to find a new recipe to try.

      Things to expect on party day:

      * Excerpts from my books.

      * Excerpts from other author’s books.

      * Contests with prizes of books.

      * Recipe contests with prizes of magazine subscriptions to Taste of Home and Light & Tasty food magazines.

      * Jokes

      * Hunky men photos

      * And Lots of chatter amongst friends, new and old!

      Authors you are very welcome to promote your books, newsletters, websites, blogs, contests, etc. No strings attached. We’re all about having fun.

      With over 425 members, emails will be abundant. I’d suggest digest, but only those on individual email will get to see the posts of the yummy men.

      There is no requirement for anyone to come at anytime. Just drop on by.

      The particulars are:

      Party Time: All Day, Tues, Aug. 29th (central time)

      If you’re not all ready a member, join now so you’ll get your party reminder the day before the event.

      Please see group page for warnings :-)

      Brenda

      ...New Releases... Wolverton Blood * Morgandy's Lover * Range War Bride * Fiachra's Kiss * His Lady Vampire
      BrendaWilliamson.com * AmorousAuthors.com * Brenda Williamson's Romance Party
      Subscribe to my Newsletter and read the serialized Erotic Vampire Historical Romance Novel, Dangerous Desires