Promo: Shannon Leigh at Coffeetime Romance

  • Shannon Leigh
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2008

      All right, when all else fails, I’ll use bribery.  I’m chatting today at the Coffeetime Romance Erotic loop.  I’ll be discussing my latest release, Chasing Booty, as well as what’s coming.  For those willing to join me (albeit kicking and screaming all the way), I’ll be having a few contests.  I’m in a generous mood today.  *grin*

      If that doesn’t work, will begging do?  Please please please stop by and say hi, comment on one of my books, tell me to shut up, anything will do.  Well, maybe not the last one.  I’m a sensitive person you know.  I’ll be there off and on all day.  Hope to see you there!

      Coffeetime Romance Erotic loop:

      --Shannon Leigh

      "Giving readers the O in their erOtica."
      Website: http://www.shannonleigh.org
      My Space: www.myspace.com/author_shannon_leigh
      Blog: http://authorshannonleigh.blogspot.com

      *Chasing Booty--the payoff is too good to pass up.*

      Get Free (PRODUCT) RED™ Emoticons, Winks and Display Pics. Check it out!