Haddock in Danette's Chatting Lounge with a twist

  • Nancy K Haddock
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2008
      Hi Everyone!

      I'm blogging on Danette's Chatting Lounge May 1-3, but with a twist.

      Since Danette's is having a technical problem with her blog server, she's hosting at least the first segment or two via her My Space blog.  She has made the blog public for the time being, and you can access it via her page:

      Click on her latest blog entry to be directed to the correct page.  There will be a book awarded to a commenter, and I believe it's fairly easy to leave a comment.  If you have a problem, let me - or Danette - know.

      Thanks in advance for your support.  Danette's blog is a bit different in that she features a few excerpts on one of the days.  She's a lovely lady, and her normal blog site (if you'd like to check it out) is:

      I'll also be visiting with the fab ladies at Purple Hearts on Sunday.  I'll send a reminder about it on Saturday!

      Light,
      Nancy