Sold 2 More Books!! & Heart of the Wolf Release Today!

  • Terry Spear
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2008
      I just sold Betrayal of the Wolf and Allure of the Wolf to Sourcebooks, making that 4 now in the series! Also, Heart of the Wolf is released today!!!

      Autographed copies at B&N in Waco already!

      Also, if anyone is in the Dallas area, please drop by at the book signing for a group of authors, me included!, at the Dreamin' in Dallas conference. I'll have both Heart of the Wolf and Winning the Highlander's Heart at the signing.

      DARA Conference 2008

      Dreamin' in Dallas
      Plano, TX
      Southfork Hotel
      The booksigning is April 4, 2008 at 7pm. It is open to the public and admission is free. A portion of the proceeds will benefit Southern Collin County Habit for Humanity WomenÂ’s Build.

      Terry Spear, HEART OF THE WOLF, DON'T CRY WOLF, Sourcebooks "Giving new meaning to the term alpha male." www.terryspear.com