Re: Cover for my upcoming Release "Together in Darkness"

  • sloanmcbride@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2008
      Hi, everyone.....the cover for my upcoming release, "Together in Darkness" was just posted today on www.newconceptspublishing.com. The book is due out in April.  I have included the cover and a blurb below.  I'll be posting excerpts as well.

      BLURB:

      A killer is leaving mutilated bodies across New England.  Special Agent Jake Austin is in pursuit, led by clues the killer purposely leaves behind.  In Gloucester, Massachusetts, site of the latest murder, Jake meets Allison Brody, a woman who claims to see the victims through the killer's eyes.

      Allison Brody is proud of her gypsy heritage, but tries to hide the "gifts" inherited from her bloodline.  Through strange visions and a connection that can't be broken, Allison watches as a killer stalks and kills women.  The Surgeon is obsessed with her psychic link to him and uses her fear to feed his obsession.

      Together Jake and Allison work to stop the killings as their feelings for each other heighten and intensify.  Will they succeed in catching the murderer before he tears them apart and makes Allison his next victim?

      SLOAN MCBRIDE
      www.sloanmcbride.com

      http://www.myspace.com/sloan_mcbride

      ~~Warm hearts heat up wintry nights~~

      HIGHLAND STONE ~~
      Now Available at New Concepts Publishing
      TOGETHER IN DARKNESS ~~ Coming April 2008 from New Concepts Publishing