Historical Fiction Critique group

  • Anne W
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2006

      Just wanting to let members know that my successful historical critique group is open to new members for a short period of time.

      Some previous members have gone on to be published (Yay!) and therefore, we need about three new members.

      New members must be very serious about becoming published and know the basic of writing, like point of view, head-hopping, active versus telling, etc.

      You must be an active member of HisFicCritique. For every chapter you post, you must do two thorough critiques for other members.
      The group is rarely advertised for new members.
      We're very supportive of each other and we like to stay under thirty members.

      Critique are honest and always helpful, never flaming, but writers need to develop a thick skin. The group members do not gush that you're brilliant if it's not deserved, etc. :o)

      Members are admitted to the group after a sample of writing is approved by me and the moderators.

      For further instructions email me privately - AnneWhitfield46@...

      Regards, Anne.~
      http://www.annewhitfield.com
      Kitty McKenzie http://tinyurl.com/rvyf7
      http://annewhitfield.blogspot.com
      The House of Books - where authors can promote!
      http://www.geocities.com/thehouseofbooks/index.html