[CONTEST WINNER] Time for Romance

  • sloan_mcbride98
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2008
      I would like to thank all of you who entered my Valentine's Day
      contest. It seems the most idea given was going out to dinner, movie
      and/or shopping. My husband (together 29 years)and I pretty much do
      everything with our kids when we're not working or going to school
      (hubby) or writing and promoting (me). We maybe spend time alone
      once every six months, if I push it....LOL

      The winner of the 2008 Time for Romance Contest is DEBBY.
      Congratulations.

      I plan on running this contest every year from now on. I hope you
      all will drop by and continue to participate.

      Thank you again.

      SLOAN MCBRIDE
      www.sloanmcbride.com
      http://www.myspace.com/sloan_mcbride

      ~~Warm hearts heat up wintry nights~~

      HIGHLAND STONE ~~ Now Available at New Concepts Publishing
      TOGETHER IN DARKNESS ~~ Coming April 2008 from New Concepts Publishing