[CONTEST] Just One More Day Left

  • sloan_mcbride98
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2008
      This is a friendly reminder that there is only one more day to enter
      my contest "Time for Romance". Send me an e-mail to
      sloanmcbride@... with contest in the subject line and tell me how
      you make time for romance. I will pick the winner tomorrow night,
      Valentine's Day. The prize is a sweetheart basket.

      Also, please come to www.sloanmcbride.com and sign up for my first
      newsletter which should make its debut the end of this month.

      I hope everyone has a romantic Valentine's Day.

      Much Love to All,

      SLOAN MCBRIDE
      www.sloanmcbride.com
      http://www.myspace.com/sloan_mcbride

      ~~Warm hearts heat up wintry nights~~

      HIGHLAND STONE ~~ Now Available at New Concepts Publishing
      TOGETHER IN DARKNESS ~~ Coming April 2008 from New Concepts Publishing