INVITATION to Join my Newsletter & Contests....

  • Ingela F. Hyatt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2006

      Do you like Erotic Historical Romance?

      Do you like your Heroes down right sexy and your Heroines spirited?

      Do you like discovering New Authors and Winning Contests?

      I'm sending out this personal invitation to all Readers of Erotic Romance, to come join my Romantic Ramblings Newsletter & Chat group. Why join? Besides the usual news & events, I include some cool stuff like Sneak Excerpts of my debut novel: A Knight of Passion. Excerpts you won't find anywhere else on the web. Plus Subscribers can enjoy my monthly subscriber contest, and more.

        This month Subscribers of my newsletter are eligible to win a copy of Hey Good Looking by Fern Michael in Hardcover!

        Subscribers can also enjoy the Hunk of the Month -- Oh yah! Each month I post a photo of a hunk which you can download for your computer desktop. Mmmmmm...

        Not only do I hold a regular contest, but each month I sneak in surprise contests for subscribers. Starting today (June 18th), I'm holding my A Knight of Passion Surprise Contest to celebrate the one month until the release of my debut novel (July 18th).

      If you would like to join my Romantic Ramblings Newsletter & Chat, Click Here.

      I'd love to see ya there....