Re: [HRCRomance] Johanna Lindsey

  • Jacquie Rogers
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 14, 2008
      Hi, Roberta, and welcome to HRC!

      As for Johanna Lindsey, here's what S&S says:

      Devil Who Tamed Her
      By Johanna Lindsey

      This Edition: Mass Market Paperback
      Publication Date: April 29, 2008
      Our Price: $7.99

      Availability: Ships on or around April 29

      http://www.simonsays.com/content/destination.cfm?tab=1&pid=365896

      Jacquie Rogers http://www.JacquieRogers.com
      FAERY SPECIAL ROMANCES, http://tinyurl.com/22a5e9
      Royalties donated to CTF, ending neurofibromatosis through research
      Coming soon: DOWN HOME EVER LOVIN' MULE BLUES

      > can anyone tell me if Johanna Lindsey has finished her new book and
      > when it might be in the stores. I haven't heard anything other than
      > she was working on a new book. By the way just a new member and thank
      > you for having a site like this since I am an avid reader.
    • Nancy K Haddock
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 14, 2008
        Welcome to HRC, Roberta!

        I know nothing about Johanna Lindsey's next book, but I love her! Hope
        someone will be able to fill us both in on the JL scoop! <g>

        Light,
        Nancy

        nhaddock1@...
        LA VIDA VAMPIRE, Berkley Trade, April 2008
        http://www.nancyhaddock.com
        http://www.myspace.com/nancyhaddock
      • glenna day
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 14, 2008
          Her new book comes out june of this year.  Its another malory family series called No Choice But Seduction.
          glenna

          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 14, 2008
            "No Choice But Seduction", her 9th book in the Malory Family series,
            is scheduled to come out in June in hardcover.

            --- In HRCRomance@yahoogroups.com, "Roberta" <champagnelady2001@...>
            wrote:

            > can anyone tell me if Johanna Lindsey has finished her new book and
            > when it might be in the stores. I haven't heard anything other than
            > she was working on a new book. By the way just a new member and thank
            > you for having a site like this since I am an avid reader.

          • VĂ©ronique
            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 14, 2008
              "No Choice But Seduction", her 9th novel in the Malory series, is
              scheduled to hit the bookstores in June in hardcover.

              wrote:

              > can anyone tell me if Johanna Lindsey has finished her new book and
              > when it might be in the stores. I haven't heard anything other than
              > she was working on a new book. By the way just a new member and thank
              > you for having a site like this since I am an avid reader.

            • Horton, Lise
              Message 6 of 10 , Jan 15, 2008
                Simon & Schuster website says her new book, THE DEVIL WHO TAMED HER will be out on April 29, 2008.

                Is that the one you meant?  (It's her next release, at any rate).

                Lise Horton
                Assistant
                Frankfurt Kurnit Klein & Selz, PC
                488 Madison Avenue
                New York, New York 10022
                Tele: (212) 980-0120 Ext. 6730
                Fax: (212) 593-9175
                can anyone tell me if Johanna Lindsey has finished her new book and
                when it might be in the stores. I haven't heard anything other than
                she was working on a new book. By the way just a new member and thank
                you for having a site like this since I am an avid reader.

                Frankfurt Kurnit Klein & Selz Disclaimer

                IRS Circular 230 Disclosure: To comply with requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform you that any tax advice contained herein, including attachments, is not intended or written to be used and cannot be used by a taxpayer to (i) avoid tax penalties or (ii) promote, market or recommend a transaction or matter to another person.

                This e-mail and any attached files are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which this mail is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any use, disclosure, copying or distribution of this e-mail or the attached files by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail or collect call to (212) 980-0120 and delete this e-mail and attached files from your system. Thank you.

              • Roberta H
                Message 7 of 10 , Jan 15, 2008
                  thank you so much she is my all time favorite - i have everyone of her books and didn't want to miss out on her new one especially since it's a malory.  roberta

                  Message 8 of 10 , Jan 16, 2008
                    I have new clue but it's great to meet you

                    Roberta <champagnelady2001@...> wrote:
                    can anyone tell me if Johanna Lindsey has finished her new book and
                    when it might be in the stores. I haven't heard anything other than
                    she was working on a new book. By the way just a new member and thank
                    you for having a site like this since I am an avid reader.

                    Later days,
                    Raine
                    Check out my Yahoo!360!
                    http://360.yahoo.com/rhone77